Say hello to the newest way to rent garden space in the city.
How it works
Gardeners reserve a garden space
Gardeners can search our listings, message a Garden Host, and book a garden space.
Gardeners tend the garden for a season
Gardeners can grow their own food, while homeowners can earn from their unused space.
Growing food and growing connections- it builds the foundation of community. Now that’s a win-win-win.
Come home to a beautiful garden, and earn while you do it.
Find out how you can rent out your garden space to aspiring gardeners.
No garden? No problem.
Learn more about growing the garden of your dreams – no yard required.
From the blog
- No-till: 3 ways to turn your lawn into a garden
- What Every Gardener Should Know About Stink Bugs
- Mastering Garden Watering: Debunking 5 Watering Myths
- Rise and Shine! The French Breakfast Radish
- The Wonderfully Tiny World of Aphids
We’d love to connect with you!